Most eassy Pokalde Peak Climbing without any complexity!
Pokalde Peak climbing known as Dolma Ri located 12 kilometers southwest of Mount Everest popular as as easy and shortest climbing peak in Mt. Everest region. During the trekking months it covers by snow this peak can be climbed without any technical complexity.
The summit of Pokalde peak is 5,806 meters and which offers massive views from its top that includes Makalu, Ama Dablam, Pumori, Mt Everest and many other Himalayas. You easily can get the top of this peak with out ice axes and crampons. A group with best health and experienced team leader or guide may climb this peak within a half day. Despite of its low complexity the part of this peak are quite uncovered so it shouldn’t be climbed in bad weather with snow falls.
Foot produce confirmation of important Snow Leopard action has been observered in the surrounding area of Pokalde Peak Base Camp. Bellow 20 degree temperature may occur during the night time of Main season.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley and trip preparations
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Fakding(2,610m) – 4 hours walk
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3430m) 6 hours
Day 05: Rest day
Day 06: Namche Bazar to Tengboche (3760m) – 5 hours walk
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m) – 5 hours walk
Day 08: Dingboche rest day and hike around
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4930m) – 6 hours walk
Day 10: Trek to Goreksheep (5180m) and hike to Everest Base Camp (5364m) – 7 hours
Day 11: Morning hike to Kalapatthar and trek to Chhukung (4,730m) – 6 hours walk.
Day 12: Chhukung to Pokalde Peak Base Camp – 4 hours walk
Day 13: An extra day at Base camp
Day 14: Climbing the peak and trek back to Chhukung
Day 15: Chhukung to Dingboche (3 hours)
Day 16: Dingboche to Namche Bazar ( 6 hours)
Day 17: Trek down to Lukla (2830m)
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandy from Lukla.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets and departure taxes
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- All meals in mountain during the trek and camp while climbing.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), and needed porters including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Extra porter for climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Island Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
A private departures on any day all around the year can be arranged for this trek/tour, for more details and dates
OPENED: This date is available and open for bookings.
LIMITED: There are very limited number of available places on this departure. Immediate booking.
GUARANTEED: We have reached minimum numbers and this trip is guaranteed to depart.
CLOSED: This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us, if you are interested in travelling on this date.
Your Program Duration =
18 days Days
All the Prices are in GBP (£) Per Person.
Fill up the below form for your 'Trip Review'