“Wonderful scenery of Annapurna, customary towns, charming people
The Royal Trek is a short circuit trek after prince Charles of Wales walked via on his holiday. Rare trek but highly suggested for those who wants to taste trek but are hesitant about the bodily demands as the path dose not goes to high and to down. The climate is warmer and we will walk via beautiful farming land with Himalayan background views.
The inferior hilly Annapurna Royal Trek offers scenery of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu and Lamjung Himalayan ranges. You will have chances to acknowledge the middle hill, Hindus, Buddhist culture and many more.
This is perfect holiday trip for the first time trekkers to gain knowledge of Nepal in a hug dissimilarity and variety. The Royal Trek, reach the reasonable Himalayan ranges.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Fly or drive to Pokhara ( 7 hours drive – 35 minutes flight)
Day 03: Trek to Kahon Gaon near Kalikasthan 1,243m. Approx. 4 hrs walks.
Day 04: Trek to Bahun Gaon (Acharyagaon).1,250m. (approx. 4 – 5 hours walk).
Day 05: Trek to Syaglung.1,400m. (About 6 hours walk).
Day 06: Trek to Begnas Lake 813m for Lunch & drive to Pokhara. (approx 5 hours walk / 1 hour motor drive).
Day 07: Depart from kathmandu or extend your trip with us.
- Entire Airport /Hotel transports
- Two nights in Hotel [Depends on your interest] with Breakfast in Kathmandu
- camp tents and needed equipments
- All lodging and foods/meals during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- Domestic flights and exit taxes (if you take flight Pokhara only)
- A trek leader- Well English speaking, experienced, Assistant trek guide (4 trekkers:1 assistant guide) and required Sherpa porters to carry the your bags (2 trekkers :1 porter) together with their payments, assurance, gears, foods and accommodations
- Down Jackets, sleeping bags,Trekking map and t-shirts ( Sleeping bags and down jackets are returnable)
- All necessary entrée fees permits and paper works ( Annapurna conservation permits and TIMS)
- Entire administration and Local taxes
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
A private departures on any day all around the year can be arranged for this trek/tour, for more details and dates
OPENED: This date is available and open for bookings.
LIMITED: There are very limited number of available places on this departure. Immediate booking.
GUARANTEED: We have reached minimum numbers and this trip is guaranteed to depart.
CLOSED: This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us, if you are interested in travelling on this date.
Your Program Duration =
7 days Days
All the Prices are in GBP (£) Per Person.
Fill up the below form for your 'Trip Review'