“Adventures Honey Hunting for brave clients around the Himalayas”
A beautiful country Nepal dose not only offers trekking and tours but it also offers adventures activities such as Honey Hunting tour. The Nepal Honey Hunting Tour is a real and around the indigenes people living places.
Popular as wild honey use as butter for bread. This is popular as family job and still following by remote area’s people and Honey hunting is way for surviving for numbers of family in Nepal.
The honey hunting is a compilation of honey from the nests of wild bees. 2Some of the honey hunters shows their perfect skills hanging on clips and rope for hunt.
At the same you will explore beautiful Annapurna Himalayas from Ghale gaun as this village itself is panoramic. The Honey hunting tour in Nepal is also chance to observe the Nepalese tradition and customs.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Beshishar drive (5 hours)
Day 03: Beshishar to Ghalegaun (6 to 7 hours walk)
Day 04: Ghalegaun to Bhujung (3 hours walk)
Day 05: Bhujung to Thaku Bhir (hunting sport) Camp overnight
Day 06: Thaku Bhir free days and watch the hunting
Day 07: Thaku Bhir to Bhujung (3 hours walk)
Day 08: Bhujung to Beshishar ( 6 hrs)
Day 09: Beshishar to Kathmandu
Day 10: Depart Kathmandu
- All Hotel airports transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu Hotel two nights with breakfast and bed plan
- Kathmandu tobeshishar and Beshishar to kathmandudrive by car or bus
- Best available lodge and tea house accommodation during the trek and camp sleep two nights
- All foods- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trekking
- Farewell dinner with traditional dance show
- A trekking or hiking leader – well english speaking, experienced, knowledgeable with needed porters.
- Down jackets, sleeping bags, trekking map and Adventure Discovery T-shirts (Down jackets & sleeping bags are returnable0
- All nesserary conservation fees, permits and paper works (Annapurna permits and TIMS)
- Entire administration and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fees on your airport arrival (You should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size picture)
- personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, Hot shower etc)
- Your Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in kathmandu than above itinerary.
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Tips for guides and porters /Donations
- Trip and rescue insurance
A private departures on any day all around the year can be arranged for this trek/tour, for more details and dates
OPENED: This date is available and open for bookings.
LIMITED: There are very limited number of available places on this departure. Immediate booking.
GUARANTEED: We have reached minimum numbers and this trip is guaranteed to depart.
CLOSED: This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us, if you are interested in travelling on this date.
Your Program Duration =
10 days Days
All the Prices are in GBP (£) Per Person.
Fill up the below form for your 'Trip Review'